Re: OT: Iris names

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

Hi, Lorraine!

SWEET LORRAINE is a real iris name, and, as a matter of fact, it was
hybridized just up the road from you by Gordon Plough.

SWEET LORRAINE (Plough, '68) TB 36" ML. S. near apricot with pinker center
glow; F white with clean maize yellow haft and blended edging around
petals; beard white with each hair tipped Chinese coral. Kachina Doll sib X
Cloud Dancer.

Sounds pert and pretty - hope yopu are able to locate it again!

jcwalters@bridgernet.com

http://www.onelist.com