Re: OT: Weather/Drought watering

From: Iarejan@aol.com

HI all,
    HOORAY!!   This coming week a break in the sweltering heat...back down to
mid-80's   Also regarding draught/grey water...I've never heard of using
washwater and
such (used water?) to water plants in case of drought.   Isn't there some
concern about the detergents/chemicals or whatever that would get into the
soil and mess with the iris' health?   Or would the soap help the bug

Janet Natale
zon e8 of SC where we're REALLY tired of making "heat index" part of our
everday conversation

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.