Re: OT: Potted Copperheads

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Hello Folks,

Well, here I go again with a warning!  I have potted up the first of
this year's arrivals and this a.m., all curled up next to LENORA
PEARL, was a copperhead.  Now that the weather is hot and dry,
damp cool places are attractive to them.  That means the flower beds
here.  Not much else is damp (except my shirt if stay outside more
than 2 minutes).  So for those who may have these little critters, keep
an eye out.  I sure need constantly reminding.  I put my hand well
within biting range this morning.  I only potted this one yesterday and
wasn't expecting it.  Hope LENORA survives the crow bar damage.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7