Re: Re: CULT: pods

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
>No, there will be one father - from the grain of pollen that fertilized
>the ovary....no multiple fathers.
>Walter Moores
>Enid Lake, MS 7/8

For real?!?  I thought for sure you could get multiple fathers.  Otherwise
why bother stripping off the falls of a flower to keep bees from
"contaminating" it with their own pollen?  Wow...you learn something new
every day!  :)

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.