HYB: Multiple Pollinations

From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

Message text written by Donald Eaves

> Also practicing, I used
pollen on BREAKERS from both YAQUINA BLUE and NAVAJO
JEWEL on the same bloom.  This was the only TB x TB pod I got.
If I plant these, it is likely there will be childred from both pollen
parents, isn't it? <

Yes.  One pollen grain plus one egg cell = 1 seedling.

Sharon McAllister

ATTN ONELIST USERS: stay current on the latest activities,
programs, & features at ONElist by joining our member newsletter at