Re: AD: IRIS CYBER-SALE

From: Claire235@aol.com

Jeff,

If you have any iris left, particularly the 4.00 ones, would you send
me the list.  I have just returned from a trip and am checking my
e-mail.

Claire235@aol.com

thanks

Create a list for FRIENDS & FAMILY...
...and YOU can WIN $100 to Amazon.com.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html