From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

Welcome back from your trip!

The response I received from folks on the Iris-talk list to my Cyber-Sale
offer on behalf of the Logan Iris Society has been simply overwhelming. All
of the irses that were on the $4.00 list are sold out along with most of
those on the $3.00 list and even a majority of the ones that were on the
$2.00 list. I honestly don't think it would be worth your while to try to
pick through whatever still remains.

Jeff Walters

> From: Claire235@aol.com
> To: iris-talk@onelist.com
> Subject: Re: [iris-talk] AD: IRIS CYBER-SALE
> Date: Sunday, August 01, 1999 4:50 PM
> From: Claire235@aol.com
> Jeff,
> If you have any iris left, particularly the 4.00 ones, would you send
> me the list.  I have just returned from a trip and am checking my
> e-mail.
> Claire235@aol.com
> thanks
> Create a list for FRIENDS & FAMILY...
> ...and YOU can WIN $100 to Amazon.com.  For details, go to
> http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

ATTN ONELIST USERS: stay current on the latest activities,
programs, & features at ONElist by joining our member newsletter at