Re: CULT: Potted Copperheads

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Vince sez re:

Subject: [iris-talk] CULT: Potted Copperheads
>   And to think that I complain about borers...
Well, I would too!  At least the copperheads present no harm to the
plants.  If there weren't consequences from a bite, I wouldn't care at
all.  Plant eating insects, on the other hand, fire up the blood in an
entirely different manner.  Lasts longer too.  It's a veritable plague of
grasshoppers this year.  Mowing the yard is akin to being out in a
hail storm.  Probably the only time I'm glad for the spectacles.  At
least they keep misdirected, out of control grasshoppers from crash
landing in the eyes.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7