Re: CULT: shaving roots

From: Gardenhous@aol.com

In a message dated 8/1/99 10:09:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hirundo@tricon.net writes:

<< After two days, just like Glenn said, the first little nubs of new roots
are appearing on some of the rhizomes, and I'm off to spend the day potting.

After fleecing my rzs for borer scooping him and the rot out ,I planted all
my spent mother rzs.  Now  they are all ,like 100 of them ,sending up side
shoots in just 2 weeks.  Amazing how these grow, and I only soaked in cygon
and malithion.  No nutrient at all.

Doreen F. McCabe  Westford, MA

Congratulations to MICHELLE UNSER
To enter go to http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html