Re: Re: CULT: Broadleaf herbicide

Goal will work.  Early tillage is the best bet.  Get the weeds young and they don't produce seeds.  We hit the fields every two weeks with the tractor.  Only had one application of Surflan this year and that was it.  There are no weeds in our stock beds. On the other hand you should see the picked over seedling beds.  We'll actually you can't because the weeds are about 6 to 10 feet tall.  Lots of seeds but in an isolated spot.  We didn't do anything to them this year and you can tell.
Mike

The thing I am interested in is a broadleaf herbicide that is safe to use on iris.   This is what I am looking for.  Does anyone have any suggestions?