recycled water

From: Janet Yang <jyang1@home.com>

> Some claim it will make your vegetables grow rampantly but as I said, I haven't seen such drama in the zuke beds

    Gray water might have had an impact, back when laundry detergent had phosphates (the fluorescent effect made clothes appear brighter and cleaner.) They stopped adding phosphates to protect the environment from all that plant fertilizer. That's what I heard, anyway.

Janet

ONElist:  your connection to like-minds and kindred spirits.