From: z88keys@mindspring.com (L.Zurbrigg)

Greetings, friends.  My first rebloom this year will be PRECIOUS LITTLE
PINK. It is already showing color. We have had a record-breaking heat wave
, that ended yesterday. Now the days go up to 90 instead of 100. The heat
index hit 114 two days ago and 110 was common. So, for this iris to bloom
is amazing. I am trying to plant the few shipments as they come in, but I
cannot do it at all at "114".   The seeds are all harvested and numbered.
If anyone is particularly interested, I would share a copy of the list, but
be forewarned that there are a lot of seedling numbers involved.
   Two of my new seedlings that I really liked, - - a pink with huge
flounces, - - - and a chartreuse with blue beards.  Lloyd Zurbrigg in
Durham, NC

ONElist members: don't miss out on the latest news at ONElist
Join our community member news update at