Re: Rebloom

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 8/2/99 10:29:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ddbro@llano.net
writes:

<< We have also been experiencing some early rebloom during all of this
 heat.  >>
Dana & Lloyd,
     Rebloom already?   COOL!!   Well, warm maybe.   But after that
obnoxiously high heat wave, maybe 80's feels "cool" to the iris??   Maybe it
fooled them somehow??  It did me...today I went outside and it was so much
more comfortable that I was thinking "gee, itonly took two or three weeks at
100 to make 80 feel good. "

Janet Natale, zone 8 of Sc who did indeed put some iris int he ground today,
near sundown.

Congratulations COUNTRYSIDE-ELIST. Our latest ONElist of the week.
For full story and to submit yours,