Re: multiple pollinations

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>I feel sure that one pollination, on one stigmatic lip, is enough to get a
>pod full of seeds. I rarely have a pod that has only one double set of

Just to stir the pot a little bit...........a few weeks ago I was thinking
about how each stigmatic lip is divided into right & left halves.

And I was pondering if each stigmatic lip is associated with its own pod
chamber.........or if maybe the right half of one stigmatic lip + the left
half of the next stigmatic lip combine together into their own chamber,

Probably doesn't make a hill o' beans of sense, but then that's par for the
course for me.

I guess basically just imagine the whole thing shifted by 60 degrees.  On
second thought, don't because that's probably just more confusing.  LOL!

I'll shut up now.  <g>

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

Congratulations to Richard van den Brink
To enter go to http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html