Re: Rebloom

From: LEMONT ROMMEL <rommel@execpc.com>

I have just purchased my first 10 iris bulbs and am looking for info on how
to care for them. Also where can I purchase a variety that will rebloom? I
am located in the midwest (Racine, Wis.). Any help or direction would be
greatly appreciated.
                                                                    Jo Ellen
Rommel

Dana Brown wrote:

> From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
>
> We have also been experiencing some early rebloom during all of this
> heat.  Blooming now are Bountiful Harvest, On Demand and just opening
> yesterday and reblooming for the first time is Lady Emma.
> --
> mailto:ddbro@llano.net
> Dana Brown
> Pres. South Plains Iris Society
> Lubbock, Texas  79401
> Zone 7 Usda, Zone 10 Sunset

> ONElist members are using Shared Files in great ways!
> http://www.onelist.com
> Are you?  If not, see our homepage for details.

Congratulations to Richard van den Brink
This week's FRIENDS & FAMILY WINNER!
To enter go to http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html