From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>

Hi All,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I received my Logan Iris Society
cyber-sale iris today in California, Tuesday August 3rd. @ 1.00pm.
They were just sent yesterday from Utah USPS Priority Mail.

These rhizomes look like good quality and fairly decent size considering
sometimes the pickin's get pretty slim towards the end of a club sale.

I'd like to thank Carolyn & Jeff  Walters and the Logan Iris Society for
a job well done. The check is in the mail!!!

Randy Squires,
Major Sales
San Fernando Valley Iris Society
AIS Region 15

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com by starting a new list at ONElist.
Drawing is held each week through August 20.  For details, go to