Re: Cult: potting w/ used pots

From: Iarejan@aol.com

Hi all,
     I will not panic...but...
 I reused pots in which something had been planted before and did not bleach
bathe them.   Luckily, I did put lots of things in the ground when it got a
tad cooler, so there's not as manyin pots as I was originally going to
     I don't suppose there's anything in the way of "after the fact"
treatmtne I can do??

Janet Natale
zon e8 of Sc where it was actually, verifiably COMFORTABLE today.

Start a new ONElist list & you can WIN great prizes!
For details on ONElistís NEW FRIENDS & FAMILY program, go to