What to do with seeds

From: Onegun2@aol.com

Hi everyone,

  This pollination thing is really got me wondering. I'm going to try this
next year. I've never done it before, but with all the Iris I have I need to
try it.
  Now for my question. I have daylilies and one of them, has seeds in the
pods that I pulled off of them. I had nothing to do with it. :-) Does anyone
out in Iris land know if these seeds need to be put in a freezer and then
planted. Since they seem to have hard shells, should I nick them with a file.
I hate to bring this up on this list, but I'm not on a daylily list and with
all of the dog lists that I'm on, there is no more room for another list. :-)

Have a nice day,
Tom Murray

Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.