Re: OT: daylily seeds

From: "Shauna _" <skorblizzard@hotmail.com>

Hi Tom,

Last year I had a few blackish shiny seeds from the daylily "Stella D'Oro"
which I found on the plant. I removed them from the pod, and then just
planted the seeds about 8" from the parent plant not knowing what else to do
with them. Well, I see that they have all come up, little baby Stellas right
where I had put the seeds. I had pushed them in the ground about an inch or
so, not very scientific at all. This was done in late September of last
year, so it was already starting to get pretty cold here at night. It might
not be the proper way to do it, but it worked for me here in Zone 3.

Shauna