HYB: Multiple Pollinations

From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

Message text written by Jan Clark
This is indeed food for thought Sharon. I had the same problem here with
TB's last season. Plenty of MDB and IB takes, but very few TB pods. I
presumed it was something to do with the hot, dry, windy weather. Why do
get takes with your AB's? Are they less effected by the weather, or is it
because of your shade cloth shelters?

The AB bloom season is earlier.  They, too, stop setting seeds when the
weather gets too hot & dry.   TBs require shadecloth to survive -- it
doesn't seem to be enough to protect potential pods.

Sharon McAllister

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.