Re: Ref: Jolie

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

Marilyn -
 Riverview Iris Garden has JOLIE listed in their catalog. I don't have my
catalog at the moment so I can't give you a price but I had it on my list of
"to order next year", mainly because my sister-in-law's dog is named Jolie
and she wanted it.
 Here's their address and phone number from out of the AIS bulletin:
Riverview Iris Garden
21680 Upper Pleasant Ridge
Caldwell, Id. 83605
208-453-1305

Joni Waldron
Cumming, Ga.
zone 7b
AIS, HIPS, TBIS, RIS, GIS

Congratulations to Richard van den Brink
This week's FRIENDS & FAMILY WINNER!
To enter go to http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html