(no subject)

From: Onegun2@aol.com

  Thanks Kathy, I just found a big fat pod on one of my Iris's, It was
standing behind a bush and I didn't notice it before. Who knows what name the
plant is. When I was buying Iris over the years I never knew people were so
serious about them. Then I joined this list and it's been like a new
awakening. I've already joined a couple of clubs. I think I'll have some fun
with this pod when it gets ripe enough to pick. :-)
  As far as your instructions, I printed it, stored it, and I'll read it
until I get it down pat.
:-)

Have a nice day,
Tom

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
http://www.onelist.com/store/tshirts.html
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.