From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

On 5 Aug 99, at 6:08, Title, CDR Lynn A. wrote:

> From: "Title, CDR Lynn A." <titlel@spawar.navy.mil>
> Just got mine last night -- you'd never know these are the leftovers from
> a sale.  All are big,fat, and healthy.
> Lynn

	Uh, oh, there is a misunderstanding here.   These rhizomes
were not second-hand or leftovers from a previous sale.  This was
an 'original'sale conducted by TBIS. Donors dug fresh rhizomes
from their supply and sent them to Abe at Stockton Gardens, who
assembled them into orders, packaged them, and mailed them.
The plants were super, and it seems the sale went very well.  This
type of sale is nothing new as HIPS has conducted similar type
fundraising sales for many years.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8

Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.