Re: CULT: Roots -- Shave/Not Shave

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

James Brooks wrote:

> Shave, or not shave, potting for sure allows you a much freeer hand in laying out what you want to plant and when you want to do it.

Absolutely! Even here in iris heaven, I routinely pot new rzs to give them a
good start with proper sun (not too much or too little) while I take my time
preparing the beds.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

ONElist:  home to the world's liveliest email communities.