TB: Puccini

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

Just got the order in from Bayview Gardens and Sandy is now throwing up his
arms in despair -- nine more iris to plant, three orders left to arrive.  We
are hoping they will be stingy with extras.  We can't even bring ourselves
to share the extras around because we want them.  Sandy has declared that we
will buy no more irises next year.  Anyone want to give odds on this?

As my catalogue is out on loan, can anyone tell me about PUCCINI?

Maureen Mark
Ottawa (zone 4)

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com by starting a new list at ONElist.
Drawing is held each week through August 20.  For details, go to