descriptions

From: onthego <onthego@rmci.net>

Hi John and sorry I left off the TB for my descriptions and I have more
for TB's descriptions for Winter Olympics [DM67], Waltzing Widow, Wine
and Roses, and Congo Song. I hope someone can find them? Region 11,
Jeanette and still smoky

ONElist now brings ICQ Instant Messaging to members
For details,