Re: TB: Puccini

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Maureen,
PUCCINI   S; pure white; falls are white with purple lines radiating from
the red beards ending with light purple marginal dotting.  Gold shoulders
and red beards.  An updated version of the old favorite MADAME BUTTERFLY
Really complicated parentage.
Side note: received CLASSICAL MUSIC from Joe this year.  The foliage is
incredible (Kathy Guest) Almost black at the base, lightening slightly as it
moves upwards.  The rhizome that we received had no green on the fans at
all.  All the stuff from Joe this year was great.