Re: OT/AD: iris musicbox

From: Iarejan@aol.com

HI all,
    (I really couldn't decide which subject tag fit, John, hope I did it
We got the neatest thing in our store today (we own a store in Myrtle
iris porcelain sculpture(bud and open flower) that sits on a dark wood oval
and plays "Amazing Grace"...most meaningful to me because of my iris
obsession and because that song was one I chose at our wedding.   My husband
said "So, I assume you want one for mothers day??"   Actually, isn't the
closest possible holiday THanksgiving???    I just had to share.

Janet Natale

ONElist now has T-SHIRTS!
For details and to order, go to: