Re: TB descriptions

From: "Bill Stone" <wstone@volcano.net>

Onthego; Here is 3 of the iris that you were looking for:
WINE AND ROSES ( Hall 63 ) 34" M rose pink standards set off by velvety
falls edged in the rose pink of the standards. Beards are red orange.
*  WINTER OLYMPICS ( Brown 61 ) 37" EM White self. Beard is white. DM 1967
* WINTER OLYMPICS ( Brown 61 ) 37" EM White self. Beard is white. DM 1967
         Hope this helps a little   Bill
Stone's Iris Garden
23801 Shake Ridge Rd.
Volcano, CA 95689
                                   3500 ft. elev. 55 miles SE of Sacramento,
                                                    Sunset Zone 7