OT: Median Iris Society Website

From: Thomas Gormley <TGORMLEY@compuserve.com>

Toot the horns, ring the bells, shoot of the fireworks!

Thanks to Tom Tadfor Little's willing and able help, the Median Iris
Society website is open for viewing.

There are still more pictures to be added, Display Garden List, typo fixed
and will be changing some over the next few days but it is Wonderful!!

See what you think - let me know privately.

http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~median/

Rita Gormley
Membership Chair
Median Iris Society
Cedar Hill, MO

ATTN ONELIST USERS: stay current on the latest activities,
programs, & features at ONElist by joining our member newsletter at