REF: help ID

From: "Mark Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

> Just picked up the following and can not find them in books with dates
> autumn elegance, and cayenne capers, any help will be appreciated...

AUTUMN ELEGANCE  (Smith, 1968)  TB 29"  M Re  Standards light tan effect.
Fall base color same brushed lavender.

CAYENNE CAPERS  (Gibson, 1959)  TB 36"  M  Standards brownish red.  Falls
brown-red on white.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida        [Low 71 F, High 94 F, Rainfall 1.55"]

ATTN ONELIST USERS: stay current on the latest activities,
programs, & features at ONElist by joining our member newsletter at