Re: TB descriptions

From: Christa Royer <croyer@fastrans.net>

Hi Jeanette,
WINE AND ROSES  (David Hall "63) TB 35" M
S. rose-pink: F. violet-purple edged rose-pink.
WINTER OYMPICS    (Opal Brown '61) TB 37" E-M
Whie self, white beard.
WALTZING WIDOW  (L. Roach '72)  TB  40"    M.
S. deeper violet than HCC937 with no red tone; F. very dark blue-violet;
self beard tipped mustard; ruffled.
CONGO SONG  (CHRISTENSEN, r.  '63(  tb  36"  M.
S. dark violet: F dark purple, near black, lighter edging, purple beard.

Christa Royer
St. Louis MO
zone 5

onthego wrote:

> From: onthego <onthego@rmci.net>
>
> Hi John and sorry I left off the TB for my descriptions and I have more
> for TB's descriptions for Winter Olympics [DM67], Waltzing Widow, Wine
> and Roses, and Congo Song. I hope someone can find them? Region 11,
> Jeanette and still smoky

> ONElist now brings ICQ Instant Messaging to members
> For details,

ONElist:  your connection to like-minds and kindred spirits.