MED: Median Iris Society Website

From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@moose.ncia.net>

	Rita Gormley wrote:

>Thanks to Tom Tadfor Little's willing and able help, the Median Iris
>Society website is open for viewing.

>http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~median/

>See what you think - let me know privately.

	I think this is definitely not off topic, Rita.

	This is a big step forward for those of us who grow mostly
	medians in the bearded iris classes.

	I think the web pages are arranged nicely and it
	is a very easy site to get around by using the MIS logo..clever
	and cute.

	Thanks to you all,

	Ellen

	Member of the Median Iris Society section of AIS

	Ellen Gallagher    /     e_galla@ncia.net
	Northern New Hampshire, USA   /   Zone  3
	Berlin, NH    in   'The Great North Woods'

http://www.onelist.com