Re: MED: Median Iris Society Website

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: Ellen Gallagher
> 	> 	I think the web pages are arranged nicely and it
> 	is a very easy site to get around by using the MIS logo..clever

I agree with the favorable comments offered by Ellen and others. However, I
feel obliged to point out a faux pas that needs to be corrected. The iris
photo presented as a representative example of a BB cultivar is labeled
BOLD STROKE.

BOLD STROKE (E. Jones, '93) is an IB not a BB.

BTW, wouldn't FAUX PAS (Keppel, '90) be a good choise to replace it?

jcwalters@bridgernet.com

http://www.onelist.com