RE: CULT: weather, bloom, and signs of an early frost?

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

From: "Mark Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

Christy,
     Do you mean that you get frost in August?  Doves are year round
residents here.

Mark,

We can get a light frost in August. We can (and have had) frost in any
month but our normal "killing" frost hits around the 2nd week of September.

So THAT'S where the doves take off to! :) They've usually bunched and moved
at least as far south as the Snake River breaks by the time the wild grapes
down there have turned.

Christy Hensler
Newport, WA zone whatever
Thunderstorms and rain predicted for at least the next 4 days!

Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
http://www.onelist.com
Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.