Re: OT: Big Sky Club SaleClub Sale

From: "mtirisgirl" <mtirisgirl@web-you.com>

The Big Sky Club sale had the first of a two week-end sale at the Billings
Farmers Market yesterday.  This was quite successful.  We sold to folks from
Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Washington and Calif that were visiting this area.
Also managed to recruit a few new club members.  In process of digging and
checking iris for the sale in my yard I found a rebloom stalk on Mabel
Andrews.  This iris did not bloom in the spring for me.  Can anyone give me
information on this iris.  If you are in the Billings area next week-end,
please stop by the Farmers Market.  Located downtown Billings.  Janet &
Shan, Big Sky Iris Club, Billings Montana(zone 5)

Congratulations to Richard van den Brink
This week's FRIENDS & FAMILY WINNER!
To enter go to http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html