MIS website

From: Tom Tadfor Little <tlittle@telp.com>

Hi folks.

Thank you all for the nice comments we've been getting regarding the new
MIS website. Some of you have noticed that the pictures are not all in the
right place. This is because Rita and I got a little excited and decided to
"announce" the site only a few hours after I drafted it. Some of the
pictures were used just as "placeholders" to give an impression of what the
layout would be. In the next few days, they'll all end up where they belong
and new ones will be added. We'll also be adding a list of display gardens.
If any of you median lovers have things you'd like to see added, just drop
a line to Rita or I.

Cheers, Tom

Tom Tadfor Little                   tlittle@telp.com
Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
Telperion Productions           http://www.telp.com/

ONElist members: don't miss out on the latest news at ONElist
Join our community member news update at