Re: Theresa got home safetly

From: Diana Winship <mikesmom@ix.netcom.com>

Thank goodness. Someone said you had a flat, but no one could find you
or your car. Evidently, by the time we all found out about your
prediciment, you were already fixed and gone.

Glad you made it home. Are you going to the Regional meeting on August
20-23rd? Let me know if you are. I'm looking for a roomate at the hotel.

Transfer your big list to ONElist and earn $500!
For program details, go to