Re: OT: Big Sky Club SaleClub Sale

From: Christa Royer <croyer@fastrans.net>

mtirisgirl wrote:

> From: "mtirisgirl" <mtirisgirl@web-you.c

>  In process of digging and
> checking iris for the sale in my yard I found a rebloom stalk on Mabel
> Andrews.  This iris did not bloom in the spring for me.  Can anyone give me
> information on this iris.

Janet & Shan,
The Reblooming Checklist has this to say
MABEL ANDREWS (Zurbrigg, L  `83)  TB 31" M & re
Rose-pink with lighter spot on F,: rose-pink beard: slight sweet fragrance.
Rebloom reported in CA, Mo, SC, NJ, NM, OR, UT, VA, England, USDA Zones
6,7,8,9,.
Hope that is what you needed.
Christa Royer
St. Louis MO
zone5 where a stalk on DAWN OF FALL is showing color. And where we had some
badly needed rain last night.

> Congratulations to Richard van den Brink
> This week's FRIENDS & FAMILY WINNER!
> To enter go to http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

ONElist now has T-SHIRTS!
For details and to order, go to: