OT: I'm Back / Bio

From: zebra@chcs.com

From: Scott Aitken <zebra@chcs.com>

Hi all,

I am returning after an absence of a few months. First I went on vacation
to Greece. Next I went on an Orca whale photo safari in the San Juan
islands. Finally, I had surgery on my sinuses (fun, fun), and didn't feel
much like participating on the list. Now I am mostly recovered and
more-or-less back to my normal routine.

For those who don't know me, one of my occupations is as owner of a small
desktop publishing company, and I do the design and DTP for the AIS
Bulletin, and am the webmaster for the AIS Website. I do this largely as a
favor to my father, Terry Aitken, who is the editor of the AIS Bulletin,
and owner of Aitken's Salmon Creek Garden. My knowledge of Irises is fairly
limited, and I don't often express an opinion on this list. I tend to jump
in only when topics stray toward issues regarding the AIS Bulletin or
Website, or photography, or things that I can actually speak (or write)
somewhat intelligently about.

Nice to be back. Talk to you all soon.

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
       NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR.
Apply online today!                http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1