Re: OT-SALES

From: "Bill Stone" <wstone@volcano.net>

John:  While your checking on the tax free status, I think a check should
also be made on how much you can have before you start filing. I believe if
it is a political organization once the treasury reaches $ 1,000 you have to
file with the Secretary Of State.     Bill

wstone@volcano.net
Stone's Iris Garden
23801 Shake Ridge Rd.
Volcano, CA 95689