RE: Median Iris

From: Thomas Gormley <TGORMLEY@compuserve.com>

There was a question on the new Median Iris Website Guestbook from Joyce
Poling concerning raising medians in Sun City, AZ.  The Guestbook has no
e-mail address option so I cannot answer her directly  but some of you
would be more qualified to advise her on raising medians in those desert

Helpful advise from this group would be appreciated.  Joyce can e-mail me
privately for specific information I have.

Rita Gormley
Median Iris Society Membership Chair
Cedar Hill, MO Zone 5

Transfer your big list to ONElist and earn $500!
For program details, go to