AIS: 1999 Awards?

Has anyone received any further news on the 1999 AIS awards? I know Mike Lowe said he would post the final tabulations to the Iris Talk list but some time has now elapsed and I have not seen anything.
I believe that as of July 22 the AIS was waiting on a regional Ballot Tabulator who had not yet sent in collected results...
Once these 1999 results are final I will add them to the CIS website in the Awards area. Presently the full 1996, 1997 and 1998 results are listed there for reference.

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society
Newsletter Editor-Canadian Iris Society
E-mail:  cris@netcom.ca
CIS website:  http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html
Siberian-Species Convention 2003 website: