From: "Lula Reynolds" <klarm@bellsouth.net>

Go Walter.  I agree.

-----Original Message-----
From: wmoores <wmoores@watervalley.net>
To: Irisborer@aol.com <Irisborer@aol.com>; iris-talk@onelist.com
Date: Monday, August 09, 1999 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT-SALES

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

On 9 Aug 99, at 5:09, Irisborer@aol.com wrote:

> From: Irisborer@aol.com
> As to the suggestion that AIS somehow tap these local treasuries, I think
> that falls under "are you out of your mind!!!!?????!!!!!"    Of course, I
> mean that in a nice way.
> Actually, what I mean to say is that I think AIS could do a better job of
> ENCOURAGING donations for various special projects.  But as far as
> attaching treasuries.... no way, Jose.
I did not mean to imply the procedure of 'attaching treasuries.'  I know how
some people feel about having their checks 'garnisheed' for something like
United Fund.  Your fair share is thus and thus and you owe $$.  No
club would contribute under such a policy.   If there were some way
for clubs with oodles of money they never use could be persuaded
that their money could be put to use for worthy causes, everyone
would benefit.  I don't know how.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS 7/8

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.

Start a new ONElist list & you can WIN great prizes!
For details on ONElistís NEW FRIENDS & FAMILY program, go to