OT: looking for Lola (?) Powell in NC

From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@moose.ncia.net>

	Sorry to post this but I need to have the address or even better
	the phone # of this lady. I ordered a TB from her at the auction
	at OKC and need to plant it within the next two weeks because of
	my cold zone. It was 40 degrees this morning...worried about a
	frost and I still have a load of Siberians coming...yikes.

	BTW, here in our temperate rainforest in the White Mountains, we
	are not having any drought. The Canadians above us and the flat-
	landers below us have had much trouble with a dry summer...it has
	rained so much in the past week, I couldn't even dig new beds
	because of the dastardly mud. I come in from the garden looking
	like a little child who has played with mud pies aka irises.

	We are above the normal precipitation for this time of year and
	we are know how lucky we are for sure when I look at the fields
	of corn doing well and the bumper harvest of vegetables all around
	us in various gardens.

Ellen Gallagher    /     e_galla@ncia.net
Northern New Hampshire, USA   /   Zone  3
Berlin, NH    in   'The Great North Woods'
To subscribe to Siberian iris e-mail robin:

To view the Siberian iris archives:

Society for Siberian Irises web page:

ONElist:  your connection to people who share your interests.