Re: OT: irises in Argentina?

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Hello Folks,

Does anyone know the iris situation in Argentina in mid-October?
Paul's post from down under got me thinking about the southern
hemisphere in spring and I will be in Argentina at that time if nothing
drastic changes my plans.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
       NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR.
Apply online today!                http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1