Re: HYB: 1st year results

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>>you will probably be interested to know that I harvested
>>a grand total of 2,107 seeds from my bearded crosses......... Dennis
>
>And how big is your garden Dennis?

Not big enough.  But I'm sure I will manage it somehow.

>I planted 1050 (by memory) bearded iris seeds, and now have 400+  seedlings.
>They are still germinating, so there will be more.

Look at the bright side.  Think of all the money you saved by raising your
own 400 irises instead of buying them!  <g!>

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

ONElist announces "FRIENDS & FAMILY!"
For details, including our weekly drawing, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html