Re: HYB: tagging crosses

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Christy,
We use cut up mini blinds, a hole punch, twisty ties and grease pencils.
After we harvest and plant the germinated seedlings the tags are just
stapled to a short redwood stake.  Works great for us, we have used the
ribbons too.  They worked good until the time came to plant them in the
ground, just  couldn't get the ribbons to stand up straight.  :-)