Re: TB: I. pallida variegeta

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Hi - Ellen ---- WHAT  did I say that gives the idea I thought Chuck was born
in 1907??????  There is a misunderstanding somewhere!!!   The only person
older than I - I think - at least I don't recollect anyone else -- is Currier
McEwen  -- I'll bow to his superior age -- as well as to many other ways he
is superior!   As to hair dye - I couldn't be bothered with all those trips
to the beauty parlor - and besides  silver among the gold - or brown is
fashionable now,    I  think!  The best idea is to suit yourself!    RosAlie
nr Baltimore   zone 7  ryfigge@aol.com

Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
http://www.onelist.com
Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.