Re: OT-BIO Delia

From: BobGWilson@aol.com

Dear Delia, Mike Sutton certainly has the right idea for today's world.
However I asked the question several years age and was referred to an AIS
journal somewhere in the '40s:The author indicated that she removed badly
infested leaves, and if they got too badly infested she chose not to take
care of the plant for the rest of the season  with the hopes that it would
return next year with less spots.  She seemed to be pleased with the results.
  for what it is worth    Bob Wilson

Congratulations IM-USA,  our latest ONElist of the week.
For full story and to submit yours,